Friday 17 October 2008

My first ever post....

Hello, and welcome to my little corner of the world wide web.

I won't bore you with all my life history, though it's only polite to introduce myself; my name is Michelle and I live Scotland with my Husband, two darling wee boys of 5 and 6 and my pensioner of a cat, Clyde (he's 16).

At the moment I am a stay at home mum as my youngest will not be starting school until next August, then it will be time to return to the working population, though I have enjoyed the time off that I have spent with my boys.

I discovered digital scrapbooking quite by chance; planning on a low cost christmas this year I wanted to make everyone more personal presents this year. I purchased a scrapbooking kit in the local shop, intending to sit down with a pot of glue and a mound of photos, but when looking online for some paper I discovered a whole new world......

Digital scrapbooking meant not only would I save money, it was so versatile; I could print off the layouts myself, go to a printers and best of all I could make my own scrapbooking cd and add music.

I have only been a digi-scrapper for about a month, but once I'd discovered it, I was amazed at the skill of the designers.

The slide show I have running at the top have been made from a designer at the Digital Arts Cafe; Phillsboo made a couple of kits that were just perfect for a mother with two darling boys; I know they aren't perfect and I have a lot to learn, but that's part of the fun....

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Michelle...nice to see you on here...have lots of fun blogging about your life...and we want to see your layouts too...smile

    Sending hugs
    Silvia

    ReplyDelete