Monday 10 November 2008

Freebie from Tirza's Treasures

Got some more really great news to share with you; Tirza of Ahhhscrap has invited me to be part of her creative team. This really is exciting for me as I have already learnt so much being a part of Phillsboo's team so there is going to be no stopping me now!

I am still trying to get my head around Photoshop and although I now know how to make a layout with layers and shadows there is still so much for me to learn so being a part of two creative teams is going to be a really challenging experience for me. (And I just love a good challenge).

Now Tirza has got some really beautiful kits on sale at the moment, here are a few previews for you (click on the image to visit the store);




And here, as promised is the freebie (just click the image to be taken to Tirza's blog);

No comments:

Post a Comment