Thursday 6 November 2008

Harvest of Thanks (Tirza's Treasures)

I've been playing around with a kit from Tirza of Ahhhscrap,
it's called Harvest of Thanks and has the most gorgeous papers and elements.

I just couldn't resisit making this layout of Michael trying to climb a gate because it was so funny, I have tons of pictures of him trying but not once did he manage to get over the fence on his own - very frustrating indeed when you're dressed up as Ironman and meant to be almost super human!





The second layout I've made was for the Ahhhscrap Personal
challange
where we had to create a layout showing what we are most thankful for and for an extra challange we had to share the layout with the object of our appreciation, well, I tell my boys every day how special they both are as they really do mean the world to me.

The photo is from last night (Guy Fawkes/Bonfire Night), just as we were on out way out to see the bonfire and fireworks that take place in the park behind us. Then of course we had a few of our own.

This kit really has been a pleasure to work with (and
can be found at Ahhhscraps Store (Just click the preview
to visit);

No comments:

Post a Comment