Thursday, 19 February 2009

Day Four - Chase the Winter Blues away Blog Train

It's been really nice here the last few days, I've been out in the garden, dug out a pond, lined in and put some water in it - enough for a little Robin to have his morning bath.

And I can't believe I am saying this, but I am actually wishing we had some rain - only enough to fill it to the brim as I used all the water from the butt and don't really want to fill it with tap water.

The next layout I have for you is from a new designer: Designsbypebbles, I thought this was a great little kit, I just loved all the chunky frames and the flowers;



For the next layout I used LJD's contribution to the blog train, I just loved the frames...

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 19 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Feb. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 26 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 26 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete