Tuesday 10 February 2009

Together Forever

I've made another layout using Tirza's Treasures "Love always". I've used another photograph from my parents wedding day for this layout as the name of the kit is very apt.

I love the frame I used in this layout, though trying to get it to "stand up" kept me busy for ages and I'm still not too sure I've got the angles right.

My parents had fifteen years of mariage together and were very much in love, sadly my Dad had been ill most of his life and died when I was quite young.

I know that my Mum is still very much in love him, tears still come to her eyes when she thinks about him, I thought the wording on this was perfect, for despite the fact he is not with us physically, he is still very much a part of our lives and continues to live on in all our hearts.

I hope that makes sense, it's difficult to write what I am trying to say.

Anyway, I made a quick page for you, please feel free to download it, and if you have the time please do visit Tirza's blog or store.



(Click the preview to begin your download and thank you).

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Valentines post on Feb. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 11 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely, Michelle. You do great layouts. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete