Thursday 2 April 2009

Big Boy Adventure Quickpage

I haven't been around much lately, I've had a lot going on with regards to the boys and have made the desicion to have my eldest son officially diagnosed, although I suspect he has Aspergers, I have a long wait ahead of me to find out for sure.

He is almost seven now, and has recently been upset at playtime, he says his friends are nasty to him and won't let him play they're games, but my son has a real problem with having his own agenda, and I suspect that they don't want to play his games (all the time). Still, I've spoken to the school and the Special Educational Needs teacher that supports him in class is going to keep an eye on the situation, so, fingers crossed.

The special school he attends is going to be keeping him for the next school year too, as he still needs help with his social skills, and although I was hoping to get him into full time mainstream school I'm glad he is getting the help he needs.

So much so that I have decided to volunteer at the local Nursery and School, with a view to getting experience and getting qualifications, firstly as a classroom assistant but ultimately I would like to help children with Special Educational Needs.

Still enough waffle....

I've made another layout using Robyn's Big Boy Adventures; my husband is the biggest boy of all when it comes to fishing, he's like a big kid at christmas, gets all excited the night before a big trip, can't sleep etc etc

I mean, look at this photo...can't you just see the excitement on his face?

Photobucket

This has been a great kit to work with, if you have the time please do take a look at Robyn's Blog and of course her Store (http://www.shopbusyscrappin.com/?action=designer&id=08)

And finally, just click on the preview below to begin your download;

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Apr. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete