Saturday 19 February 2011

Time flies

Well, what can I say? Another year has passed me by and I barely noticed.
I've started scrapping again, but first I think I need to have a little spring clean on this blog. All the freebies have expired as my account at 4shared expired. It's reactivated now so I'll see what I've still got on the pc and repost the avaliable freebies although I know I lost quite a few when my hard drive died - I'll see what I can do.

I think I need a new blog design by the looks of it too - my cherubs are 7 and 8 now.

A lot has happened in the last year. My eldest son is now diagnosed with Aspergers, which really explains his obsessive interests and lack of communication/social skills, but he is still the most lovable 8 year ol I know. My younger son has Global development delay, but he is coming on strong. They both get stacks of support at school so no complaints there.

No comments:

Post a Comment