Tuesday 5 April 2011

Cupcake Wrappers

I've been playing around with photoshop again today, andin searching through one of the digital scrapbooking stores I can across a cupcake wrapper template, well, I was hooked and had to buy it as I do a fair bit of cooking from time to time (especially for the school fetes), and I thought these were great.

So, as i'm CTing (if that's even a word) for a couple of designers, I thought I'd try their designs out on the templates, I even got as far as printing and cutting one out and they look quite good, they'd look even better if my printer was half decent.

I'll need to do some baking done tomorrow and test them out, but for now I'd like to share the two I did with you, I should also point out that these are for mini cupcake/fairy cakes, I'll have a play around to get them to the more standard size.

The first one is using the kit 'Hard Hats Required' and the second 'Flower shop,' both by Statements by Jodi of Gingerscraps, and to Boopdesigns, for the template;




1 comment:

  1. Love the flower cupcake wrapper - Thanks so much. Now...how can I get my hands on the Hardhat one??? :)

    ReplyDelete