Saturday 14 May 2011

I'm hosting my first ever challenge

As you know, I won a place on the CT team for Nuthouse-Scraps a little while back, and have to say that I've settled in nicely.

Turns out it's their second birthday, and we're HAVING A PARTY!

There are tonnes of great challenges and posting bonus's. (Unfortunately I'm away on holiday for the start of it all so I'll be busy scrapping when I get back).


Anyway, I am hosting my first ever challenge, and I chose to do a Scrap-a-Quote. I'm generally terrible at NOT journaling, and find that sometimes a quote can say it all, so that's my challenge and you can find it here.

And check out the posting bonus - it's CU4CU!



You have to use a birthday/celebration quote though, and I get most of my quotes from here.

I'd really, really love it if you'd come and join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment