Tuesday 6 September 2011

Dawn Chorus (Mini Kit)

The Studio is having their annual design contest, so as I've been tinkering around with learning to design I'd thought I'd enter as it's always good for experience, the problem being that the first week of the design contest clashed with a very busy week for me at home.

My son turned eight, so I spent most of yesterday building the lego set he'd got, then I've got my new puppy who keeps me on my feet and I've got my mum staying for a week, so my entry was a bit of a rush job, and although I'm not expecting to get through the first round it was good to have a deadline to work to, without one it can take me weeks to put anything together. I only just finished it in time, but had to stay up until 1am to finish it.

So here's my entry, the theme was daybreak, and I decided to name mine Dawn Chorus.

You can download it here

No comments:

Post a Comment