Saturday 13 December 2008

Busy Busy

So much to do, so little time, but I haven't posted for a while, so here I am.

Well, in all the excitement of Joing two Creative teams, learning to use photoshop and even learning to do a little designing, I completely forgot the reason I started Digital Scrapbooking.

Back in September when I discovered this little corner of the World Wide web I decided to make my friend a Scrapbook DVD for her christmas as she had a long awaited baby in May and I like the more personal touch.

But I've got so sidetracked I completely forgot so now I'm on a Scrapbook layout marathon here. I need to make at least 60 layouts for about 5 minutes of DVD - so panic, panic (but I'm loving it too!).

I have to hold up my hands here and tell you that due to the lack of time on my hands I've decided to cheat and the bulk of this project is Quick Pages at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment