Saturday 20 December 2008

Cherished Moments Kit by Phillsboo (and a freebie)

With Christmas just around the corner I haven't had much of a chance to post on here, I've been working away on my friends dvd video and am pleased to report I have near enough finished it. All I need to do now is ad the music, burn it to dvd and then make up a nice cover for the disc.

Phillsboo has bought out another kit, "Cherished Moments", which is currently selling for just $4.19 over at the Digital Arts Cafe.

I have made a couple of layouts and one quick page, which I hope you will like. I'm trying not to put just one photograph in a layout at the moment as I seem to keep making the same style of layout soI have been experimenting a little in photoshop, (I managed to get five frames in one!)



Here is a preview of Phillsboo's "Cherished Moments Kit";



And finally; just click the preview below to begin your download.

2 comments:

  1. totally awesome qp thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Dec. 21, 2008. Thanks again and Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete