Monday 28 February 2011

Vintage Love by Shelly Marie Scraps

I am so over the moon. Shelly Marie Scraps of Stoneaccentsstudio has accepted me on to her Creative Team.

I've just finished my first layout and wanted to share it with you. The couple in this picture are very good friends of mine, and they so deserve each other. They are the nicest couple you could ever hope to meet and I'm honoured to call myself their friend.

Anyway, enough chat. Here is the layout I made;
Photobucket

The kit I used was Vintage Love and is absolutely perfect for any wedding photos you might have knocking around. (Which reminds me, I really must get all mine scanned into the pc).

My absoulte favourite element in this kit was the roses, can you tell I got a little carried away with them? The papers all blend so well with one another, although I kept to the pinks and reds for this layout, I'll be using the other papers for my next layout.

Here is a preview of the kit;



You can buy it at Stoneaccentsstudio for just $3.99. It really is a great kit to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment