Wednesday 4 May 2011

Hummie's World ~ PSElements/PS Classes

You'll know from my post a couple of days ago that I joined Hummie's world, mainly so I can learn how to scrap and design better, although I've since found out what a great community there is there). I've been doing digiscrap since 2008, yet there is still so much I don't know.

I signed up for two classes at Hummie's world, and spent a large part of yesterday working my way through the first few lessons of course 1, I got as far as lesson 6a yesterday and made another layout. Most of the techniques up to this point I knew, but there were a few bits I didn't.

The class is taught for Photoshop Elements, but for the most part, it's very similar to Photoshop CS3, which is the software I use. The first part of the class went through what programs are on offer, printing and calibration, where to get freebies from and of course the all important organisation of all those freebies (my poor pc didn't know what hit it a couple of years back when I discovered all those freebies lurking on the net).

Lesson 5 is great for anyone who is new to digiscrapping, it takes you through how to make your first layout, and here's mine (I played around with the eclipse tool for this one);

No comments:

Post a Comment