Wednesday 4 May 2011

Spring Renewal ~ Gemini Creationz

Spring really is in the air where I live. After months of snow/rain/grey cloud, the sun has finally made an appearance, (even during the Easter holidays when it usually rains).

We've been out and about quite a bit, country parks, castles and of course the local park. Sometimes it's hard to get my two out of the house. My eldest boy has Aspergers and is very obsessed with the computer, but once you get past the battle to get him outside, guess what? He absolutely loves it!

The kit i've been working with is 'Spring Renewal', designed by Gemini Creationz of Nuthouse-Scraps;



This kit has 12 beautiful papers and 55 elements, and its worth every penny (cent). I just love the little frog and those swirls are gorgeous. Anyway, here are the two layouts I made;

No comments:

Post a Comment