Sunday 1 May 2011

Puddle Jumpers

There's a great new kit for you over at Gingerscraps. It's called 'Puddle Jumpers', and is just great for scrapping all those pictures you might have of your your children (and adults) splashing around in puddles.

I live in Scotland, and somehow, only have a handful of pictures of my little darlings splashing in puddles, yet it rains more often then not.

Here is a layout I made blending one of the papers with a photo I have. On this particular day, we decided to walk home from school through the park, not realising it was flooded - they didn't even have their wellies on!



Here's another layout I made (using those great elements)



Here is a preview of the mini kit


And here is the quickpage I made for you

Click here to begin your download

No comments:

Post a Comment