Wednesday 3 October 2012

Creatively Obsessed Designs

I've been accepted on another Creative Team and it's very exciting: Creatively Obsessed Designs makes the most gorgeous templates.

I joined in time to participate in Berry Sweet Scrap's October Template challenge and  used the free template to create this:


The kit I used was 'Indian Summer' (Aquarius) as I think the colours are just gorgeous, and I love the look of all those dried autum-y flowers and leaves.

This template has three sections for photo's and I used them all to scrap my youngest son out playing, and although I've followed the template quite strictly for this one (with the exception of a few extra elements), you don't have to.

Templates are used as a start to creating those digital scrap-booking masterpieces, and for my next one I think I'll be a little more creative, but I wanted to share this one with you, and I wanted to thank Creatively Obsessed Designs for allowing me on her creative team.

If you would like to join the challenge this month, the template is free, and you can find it here: Berry Sweet Scraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment