Thursday 4 October 2012

More template layouts

I made another layout today using a template from Creatively Obsessed Design's, this time I used 'Big Pics - Vol 1'.

I love using big photos in my layouts, although that's because I forget the actual size is 12x12 inches, anyway, for this layout I wanted the effect of my son expanding out of the 'frame'. I just love doing extractions, and when we're out and about these days I always keep this in mind and try to take 'action' photos.

The kit I used for this layout is 'Billy Joe Scarecrow' by Acorn Designs, it has some great elements in there but I went for the minimalistic look on this one, but take a look at the preview, it's so cute (and you can click the image to visit the desginer's store);



 
Here's my layout anyway


And the template kit I used


 (Click the image to visit the store)













No comments:

Post a Comment